Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: 'Busy Working on Gimme Shelter'


If Vanessa Hudgens has been quiet lately, it's because she's working hard on her latest movie.

Earlier in the year it was announced the actress had scored a lead role in new film Gimme Shelter, in which she stars as the daughter of Brendan Fraser.

Van, who says she has a wicked side, plays a pregnant homeless teen in the forthcoming flick.

Updating fans on what she has been up to lately, she wrote on Facebook this week: "Hey guys, what’s happenin? I have been so stupidly busy working on Gimme Shelter.

"I’m so excited and proud of the work I’ve been doing and let me tell you, you all are going to be SHOCKED with how I look in this movie. It’s crazy sauce. Lol."

Van - who wants more exciting movie roles - added that it won't be long before she's wrapped-up filming the project. "Only one more week of shooting till I’m done! Xx V," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates