Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ashley Tisdale Poses Naked For Allure Magazine

Ashley Tisdale is shedding her squeaky clean Disney image with a tried and tested method - a naked photo shoot.
The High School Musical star, 25, appears in Allure magazine's May issue as part of its new nudes shoot, which also features Kaley Cuoco, Keri Hilson and Bridget Moynahan.
'I'm 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young,' she told the publication.

'Being in this shoot was me saying, "I'm not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I'm actually a woman".'
While she may be all grown up, the star was sure to get her mother's approval before stripping off.

And in fact Lisa, 54, even joined her on the set of the shoot. 
'I've always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do,' Tisdale told the magazine.

'Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. The 'believe' tattoo is because my mom always told me to believe.'
The ink, which runs down her back, is on show in the seductive black and white photograph. She has had the tattoo for several yeears.

The actress, who also appears in the cheer leading TV show Hellcats, also revealed she works hard to stay in shape.

She is at the gym six days a week, alternating between a boot-camp class, cardio, strength training, and spinning.

6 comments:

  1. oh...i wish i could grab those boobies

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish to fuck her in the mouth XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could fuck her so hard that she would not be Abel to walk 4 a week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone who thinks of that about someone like her and POSTS it is definitely GAY

      Delete
  4. What do I think well I think she and some other GIRLS on this fuckin website should grow some fuckin tits I mean a girl on my class of 6th grade has WAY bigger tits than that

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates