Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rebecca Black Talks About Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez And Death Threats

In a brand new photo shoot, 13-year-old YouTube phenom Rebecca Black can be seen wearing a wide green Justin Bieber bracelet around her wrist -- so it's no surprise she's flattered by people comparing her to him.

"I love Justin Bieber so it is like the biggest compliment I've ever gotten I think, so, it's so cool," she tells E! News.

She hopes that one day they can collaborate on a song, though she doesn't have any preferences for they type of music they go for. "I would leave that up to him. He's had more experience than I've had, so that's his choice."

Black, who is currently fielding offers from Jay Leno, Ellen DeGeneres, and Good Morning America, says that her pop idol is Selena Gomez. "I love Selena Gomez," she says. "She's been in the industry since she was so young, and she hasn't gotten caught up in all of the rehab or drugs or whatever."

Gomez and Black have something in common. They've recently been fending off scary Twitter death threats. "It doesn't scare me," Black says. "They're people that don't know me. They'd have to do a lot to get a hold of me and I have a really good support team and a lot of protection going on, so I think I'm good."

Black's newest song should be out this month. "Get ready to hear what I actually sound like...without a ton of autotune," she recently tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates