Friday, April 29, 2011

Demi Lovato: I Will Wear ‘Hot’ Mini Dress on Tiffany Thornton’s Wedding

The brunette young star has revealed details about her friend’s wedding day, saying that all the bridesmaids’ gowns will be ‘hot’ and unconventional.As reported beforehand, Demi Lovato is set to be bridesmaid for Tiffany Thornton’s wedding. This time, the former Disney darling revealed details about what will she wear at the wedding. She claimed that she and Tiffany have already shopped some pretty gowns that she will don during the occasion.

In an exclusive interview with Bop & Tiger Beat, Demi said that she has so much fun when shopping for the the dresses with Tiffany. She expressed her excitement for becoming a bridesmaid, saying, “I tried on my bridesmaid dress. I’m going to be a bridesmaid. It’s the first time I’m going to be a bridesmaid actually.”

Demi unveiled that Tiffany has picked some “hot” dresses for all her bridesmaids. The Italian descent star revealed that she will wear mini dress for the event. She excitedly said, “It’s hot! Yeah, Tiffany is like I want all of my bridesmaids to look hot. Like so many bridesmaids get stuck in these frumpy dresses to make the bride look good. But she’s like, ‘No I have hot friends so I want them to look hot.’ So I’m wearing a mini dress.”

The “Sonny with a Chance” star also leaked more hint about Tiffany’s wedding. She said that the theme color will be purple, thus she will don a purple gown for the occasion. She said, “All the gowns are going to be purple, like a deep purple.”

And when she was asked if she approved of Tiffany’s fiance, the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas said yes. She answered, “I do, I have gotten to know him and he’s really sweet. He’s a really faithful guy and he had this southern hospitality.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates