Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Taylor Swift Tells Why She Won't Do Nude, or Even Sexy, Photoshoots ‎

Not everyone's getting naked!
Unlike a lot of her contemporaries, 21-year-old Taylor Swift isn't willing to strip down to sell more records. "I like wearing pretty dresses and I like trying out new styles, but I don't feel comfortable taking my clothes off," she tells London's The Telegraph.

"I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my real life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she says. Do people ever try to talk her into dressing more provocatively? "Not anymore, no."

Swift first visited Nashville, Tennessee's Music Row when she was 11 years old. She'd watched a documentary about fellow country star Faith Hill that mentioned how the 43-year-old had been discovered there, "so of course I got it in my head that there was this magical land called Nashville where dreams come true and that's where I need to go!"
"I began absolutely non-stop tormenting my parents, begging them on a daily basis to move there," she says. Now Swift's apartment is two blocks from Music Row. "It's so crazy to think that now things are a lot different."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates