Tuesday, October 25, 2011



Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are now proud parents of a puppy! The teen couple adopted a 10-week-old husky mix from D'Arcy's Animal Rescue Centre in Winnipeg, Canada on Friday. They named the pup Baylor, and brought him to Gomez's concert last night.


"It was nice that they thought of the animals and came to visit our shelter while they were on tour," said the shelter's owner D'Arcy Johnston (via E! Online). "I was told that [Gomez] was missing the dogs that she has at home." (She already has 5 rescue dogs at home!)


And, it's always nice to have a canine companion on the road -- especially when you're sick. The starlet tweeted last night: “After 12 hours of medicine, tea, 1374 cans of soup and throwing up right when I get off stage ending my night with Baylor watching friends is perfect. I can't thank you enough London for tonight I'm so sorry I was sick. I love you guys so much"


Gomez is probably feeling under the weather after an epic week of fun with her man in Canada. The two watched a private screening of Real Steel Thursday night, adopted their baby on Friday, smooched at the Winnipeg Jets hockey game Saturday night, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates