Saturday, January 15, 2011

Joe Jonas Wants Fans To Dance To His Solo Album

The Jonas Brothers always seem to stand by one another, even if that means stepping away from the trio to try out new projects. Last year, Joe and Kevin gave Nick their blessing when he released a solo LP. And now that Joe is working on new music, his brothers are showing him the same support.
"I think there's a lot of emotions that I feel about doing my solo project. I think I was nervous in the beginning," Joe told MTV News when we visited him and producer Danja at the studio.
"I wanted to have my brothers' support, and the fact they're both so excited for me and they've been wanting this for me for a long time [is great]."
As part of Nick Jonas and the Administration, Nick released the bluesy, pop rock album Who I Am in 2010, but Joe's project will likely have a different sound.
"To be able to go on a musical journey for a while and finally, with finding Danja and working with him, we've been able to collaborate on something that really works for me," Joe explained. "And [to] find me and not try to mold it into something it's not, to try and be myself and my music and kind of tell stories and be honest and just have something ... [that] when people hear it, hopefully they'll be able to dance to it and have a good time."
While their solo musical directions may differ, Joe said he learned some things from Nick.
"I think the biggest thing that I saw from [Nick], he just had a good time," he said. "He made a record that was for him and this one is for me and my fans. To be able to get in here everyday and just vibe out, we're all just having a great time in here. The biggest piece is that I'm on the journey. ... It's just gonna be a fun vibe to everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates