Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus: "Hannah Montana" Destroyed My Family

He’s had quite the rollercoaster ride with fame and family, and now Billy Ray Cyrus is telling all to GQ magazine.
In the March issue, the “Achy Breaky Heart” singer talks about the fact that he hasn’t been making money off of his daughter Miley. “I'm proud to say to this day I've never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter.”
He also explains why he didn’t attend Miley’s 18th birthday party- “Because they were having it in a bar. It was wrong. It was for 21 year olds and up. Once again all those people, they all wanted me to fly out so that then when all the bad press came they could say, ‘Daddy endorsed this stuff.…’ If I would have gone out there I would have been right in the middle of all this stuff that’s going on right now with the bong.”
Billy Ray also noted that “Hannah Montana” “destroyed my family….. I’d take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates