Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Taylor Swift In Bikini At Bahamas

During a break in her typically-hectic schedule, Taylor Swift was spotted showing off her bikini body in the Bahamas.
The “Should’ve Said No” songstress looked lovely in a two-piece swimsuit as she stood with arms outstretched in the sun.
Meanwhile, Taylor had a not-so-secret admirer in Owl City’s Adam Young yesterday for Valentine’s Day.
Upon learning that Swift’s song “Enchanted” is likely about him, Young took to his blog to share some very kind words.
He wrote, "I'm so tremendously honored that Taylor would write such an elegant song and thereby offer a gracious nod in my direction. Needless to say, I was lost for words and utterly smitten. I couldn't stop smiling."
"Everything about you is beautiful. You're an immensely charming girl with a wonderful heart and more grace and elegance than I know how to describe. ... I'm terribly sorry it's taken me such a long time to reply but I figured Valentine's Day was the perfect time to write this note to you and simply say. … I was enchanted to meet you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates