Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nick Jonas Says Kevin And Joe Are His "Best Friends"

Nick Jonas has revealed just how close he is to brothers Joe and Kevin.
The singer and songwriter - who makes up one third of the Jonas Brothers - launched his own solo project (Nick Jonas and The Administration) earlier this year and says his siblings are fully supportive.
"We have a great relationship and I think we're each other's best friends," explained Nick, who also starred in London play Les Miserables this year.
Discussing his experience on stage and how it differs to performing with this band, Jonas said: "It's very, very different from headlining in a rock concert.
"I'm used to hearing the audience erupt into screams when I walk on stage with my brothers, but I was relieved that although the fans were going mad outside, the theater audience were very well-behaved."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates