Monday, November 8, 2010

Ke$ha Needs Help!!

Ke$ha is about to show us her last album, "Canibal". And she needs our help in one of her new single's videos (We R Who We R), she needs us to send her a picture os ourselves showing a writhing saying: I Am Who I Am.
She says: "Calling all animals (and cannibals)! Ke$ha wants to make a fan video for “We R Who We R” and she needs your help. To be a part of this video, all you need to do is show us who you are! Just write the words "I Am Who I Am" on a piece of paper, on your face, anywhere you want (remember to keep it clean)"

Here come some examples of what you are supposed  to do:




(I absolutely love this one!)

For more information go to her official web page: http://www.keshasparty.com/us/news/we-r-who-we-r-fan-video

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates