Friday, November 19, 2010

Selena Gomez: 'A Year Without Rain' in Spanish!

Selena Gomez and The Scene hang out backstage before their performance on Lopez Tonight on Tuesday night (November 16).
The band had a stellar performance on the show, singing “A Year Without Rain” in Spanish. Check it out below!
Selena also shared with host George Lopez about one day recording a whole album in Spanish: “I have her album, and exactly what she [Shakira] did is my dream. I feel that, for my family, it would make them really proud but since I’m doing so many things, I can’t really sit down in the studio; I want to perfect it. I would want my dad to come out and make sure I’m doing it right. I want to take my time with it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates