Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ashley Tisdale To Make Music Comeback On Hellcats

Ashley Tisdale may be better known for her days as a singer and actress on High School Musical, but she did leave the music industry for a while. But she is getting ready to make a come back to music like her co-star and fellow singer Aly Michalka on Hellcats. Here is what Ashley told WetPaint.
Yeah, I actually performed with 3OH!3. 3OH!3’s on an episode, and I did the Ke$ha part of ‘My First Kiss’ with them. So, it was a lot of fun. I was super-excited because 3OH!3 is one of my favorite bands.
New episodes are set to start airing on the 25th this month(Jan) on The CW. I wonder if we can expect any new singles or albums from her soon? Seems odd that she would just sing on the show without any reason, since she has focused more on acting as of lately. I sort of hope she does, since she does have a lot of fans based on her music alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates