Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Miley Cyrus Gets Her Good On for Cystic Fibrosis

Miley Cyrus is giving a special shout out to two special people for the Get Ur Good On campaign.
The 18-year-old actress shares in the video for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Breath of Life Gala, “I do want to give a shout out to Christina and Ali who performed ‘The Climb’ on America’s Got Talent. I was so honored that you sang my song and you did an incredible job, so congratulations.”
Miley continued, “I’m glad you found inspiration through my song. This is a song that can touch people’s lives in so many ways. You can make it about God, about a relationship, or something physical or mental…whatever is holding you back. I’m so glad that you didn’t let CF hold you back.”
Check out the rest of Miley’s message below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates