Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Selena Gomez receives death threats for Justin Bieber photos

Fans with Bieber Fever are getting a little too hot and bothered about those Caribbean photos we told you about yesterday of the teen heartthrob being lovey-dovey on a yacht with Selena Gomez.
Hate, vitriol, threats and other awful things are being spewed on twitter, aimed at Gomez, just as they were when buzz of a Bieber-Kim Kardashian romance surfaced in May. Some examples:
@selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
@selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
@selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
Unfortunately, the bad outweighs the good, although there are some kinder remarks, such as:
I'm just happy to see you happy xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates