Thursday, January 6, 2011

Zac Efron: Favorite Star Under 25!

Zac Efron shows off his award backstage during the 2011 People’s Choice Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Wednesday night (January 5).
The 23-year-old actor shared in his speech on stage, “Thank you so much everybody. I just want to say what an honor it is to be nominated with my contemporaries under 25, many who are friends that I love and respect very much. That’s a huge honor.”
“Making movies right now is so crazy. There are all these ups and downs and you don’t know where you’re headed, but I say the best thing about it is the feeling of connection that I get from the fans…from you guys. That’s what this moment means to me. It is sublime,” Zac added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates