Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miranda Cosgrove - On The Cover Of Seventeen Magazine March 2011 Issue

Miranda featured on the March 2011 issue of Seventeen! Miranda revealed: 'I've only had one serious boyfriend, but we dated for three years. We broke up not that long ago. He's the one guy I really, really liked. People say they have that one person they never forget, I feel like that. Even though we don't talk too much
Anymore, he'll be the one who got away. My two best friends have gone through breakups that were really hard, and I remember thinking, 'How could this be so hard and important to them?' Literally for months they were really upset and they couldn't get over it. I had no idea what it was like. And now that I've been through it, I totally understand. It was really hard.'



Enjoy the pictures of Miranda Cosgrove

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates