Friday, June 17, 2011

Emma Watson: `On screen kiss with Rupert Grint was weird`‎


Emma Watson got no thrill out of her onscreen hookups in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 -- she says kissing costar Rupert Grint was super weird but Daniel Radcliffe wasn't so bad.

"Rupert was the weirdest. Dan wasn't so bad," Emma Watson told OK! Magazine.
"I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role -- but it was really hard. We just have so much history together," Watson explained. "They are like my brothers."
Why was kissing Rupert Grint worse than kissing Daniel Radcliffe? It had nothing to do with talent -- just personality.
"Dan and I could sort of have a laugh about it. Whereas Rupert's a bit more quiet so I didn't really know what he was thinking which made me a bit more nervous."
The final film in the franchise will be released on July 15. The newest trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was released yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates