Monday, June 20, 2011

Joe Jonas: 'I Was Obsessed With The Shoes'


Joe Jonas told E! News he's not giving up on acting: 'I really hope to find a role that will be right.. And there's a role that I've been creating with my friend. I've had this idea for a long time and, well, he's a famous movie producer so we're like, 'Let's just get a writer and make it happen.'
So this writer and I have started working together. He's doing a great job and he is really close to finishing the final draft. We'll see how the record plays out and then take two months to film the new movie.' On Adele: 'I've been a big fan of hers for a long time. She's unbelievable. She can just sit there..
..and sing and she'll kill it.' On Tinie Tempah: 'I think if anybody stole my iPod, they'd probably be upset because I'm so all over the place.' In January 2010 he first though about going solo: 'I do remember that actually. I kept it under wraps for quite a while and then at the beginning of January I started really getting into it and started working with some producers and time just flew by.'
Joe wrote 40 songs: 'Then we cut that down and cut that down until it was really a perfect product. The other songs are out there for people. If an artist wants to use them that's kind of the idea, like somebody like [Australian teen pop star] Cody Simpson. It there's something that I might feel like, 'OK, this might be perfect for them,' I'll send it to them to see what they think it's up to them to cut if they want.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates