Friday, September 30, 2011

Demi Lovato: 'Selena Means The World To Me'


Demi Lovato told Billboard about Unbroken: 'This one is a little different. I took a long time on this album, and I've been on such a journey over the past year that it just feels awesome to be able to release music that I've worked really hard on, and now that it's done well [on the chart] it feels even better. I feel like there are some people that you're friends with that talk to you on Twitter or you text, but the people that are really there for me are the people that were there for me when I went into treatment. The people that were calling me while I was in there were Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez. Those two girls, they meant the world to me. They still do.' Demi is shooting a video for 'Who's That Boy'.

'One of the best parts about making this album was that there wasn't anything holding me back, as in a genre of music. Ultimately it's pop, but I have songs that are really dance-like, songs that are more R&B, and songs like 'Skyscraper' that are not really R&B at all. And so it just depends on the song. I always love it when it turns into a house remix, like something you hear in the club, or something totally different. It just depends.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates