Sunday, March 11, 2012

Taylor Swift Covers Harper’s Bazaar Australia April 2012 Issue



Adorning the April 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia, Taylor Swift shows off her breathtaking beauty.
The “Love Story” songstress looks simply amazing in her cover shot, sporting a gorgeous Gucci dress and wispy blonde tresses.
In her interview, Swifty shared that she’s pumped about kicking off the next leg of her massively-successful Speak Now World Tour.
“I’m really excited about going back to Australia and New Zealand because, well, New Zealand, it’s the first time I’ve ever been there, and the Australian fans have been so good to me.”
“And this will be my third time going back there. I loved this show so much, the Speak Now Tour, that I didn’t necessarily want to put it down. I hope they like it. I love going there. It’s always really wonderful. The people are so nice.”






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates