Monday, January 10, 2011

Demi Lovato Thanks Her Fans "For Standing Beside Me"

Demi Lovato sent a message of thanks to her fans for their recent support. Lovato, who won two People’s Choice Awards earlier this month, thanked her fans for their “love, support and prayers.”
“I wish to thank all the friends and fans who voted for me for the People’s Choice Awards and the Hot Hits Hottest Teen Stars of 2010. I want to make sure my fans know how thankful I am for all their love, support and prayers during this difficult time. Thank you for standing beside me through it all.”
We want to wish Demi the best of luck and congratulations again on her recent awards.

1 comment:

  1. demi are the best, I have a question on which occasion use
    demi I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates