Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ke$ha wants your teeth!‎


Kesha is collecting her fans' teeth. She is making a fan tooth necklace.
“Wisdom teeth?? Cmon. Yall got some of those laying around. Ok so send them to my the following address:: ke$ha po box 120479 / nashville tn 37212," she tweeted.
“So. What I'm getting at is please send me your teeth. I'm dead serious. I need your teeth."

It all started when the 24-year-old pop singer-songwriter received a tooth from one of her followers:
“I’ve received 1 tooth from a fan. I made it into a necklace. But now I really wanna make a fan tooth necklace to wear to an awards show," she wrote.
Thanks a lot, fan. Now, she's feening for more:
“I love my fans btw. Let me wear ur teeth."

Weird? Maybe. But this would not be the first freak accessory Kesha would be wearing:
"My favourite keepsake is my placenta. My mom found in my basement, crushed it up, and made into a necklace that I wear every day to improve my psychic abilities."
We R Who We R.
Maybe she is aspiring to become a jewelry maker?
"I'm thinking about going into cosmetology school at <3," said Kesha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates