Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kristen Stewart: Jodie Foster Influenced My Career





`Twilight` actress Kristen Stewart who began her Hollywood career playing Jodie Foster`s daughter in the 2002 movie `Panic Room`, says the veteran is one of her favourite actresses.



The 21-year-old star debuted when she was just 12 and admits the double-Oscar winner has had a huge influence on her career, reported Contactmusic.

"One of my favourite actresses is Jodie Foster. I think this has a lot to do with me starring in my first movie with her. I watched her a lot on set. Jodie is not the kind of person to give advice, but she was definitely a strong influence on me," she said.

Stewart`s influences don`t only come from her professional peers, she also is a huge music fan and admits her favourite artists have an effect on her.

"I`m a bit of an old soul when it comes to my musical tastes. My all-time favourite song is `Madame George` by Van Morrison. That song never gets old to me. There`s something comforting and raw about it," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates