Friday, June 3, 2011

Demi Lovato is back in the studio ‎


Opening up about her big return, Demi Lovato has revealed that she's back in the studio and ready to continue onward on her much more happy and healthy journey.
While talking with "Seventeen" magazine, the 18-year-old dished about her record-in-progress, telling, “With my new album, I’m hoping to provide inspiration for girls everywhere who are going through the same issues I’ve faced. I think this will come through in a lot of the material."


Demi noted that one track in particular stands out to her, revealing, “My first single is really special to me— to me it symbolizes my journey from the person I was to the happy healthy person I am today, and the fact that people are able to rise above anything, despite the odds.”
Lovato added,“There are definitely a lot of emotions that go into making an album. I feel blessed, inspired, and nervous with anticipation, but mostly, I feel excited about the future, and about sharing this new record with my fans!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates