Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Joe Jonas: I Want Me And Demi Lovato To Be Friends Again!


Joe Jonas recently revealed that he wants to stay friends with Demi Lovato. After a very painful, and very public breakup, Joe ditched Demi for the older Ashley Greene, while Demi suffered in silence until the pain became too much to bear. Ever since she left the Camp Rock 2 international tour for a rehab facility, she's avoided contact with her ex-boyfriend Joe.
"I haven't seen Demi in awhile, but I hope I see [her] soon because even if the media says we're angry, it's not true," Joe told Spanish-language site Revista Teen. "I can't say what will happen in the future, so as I've made changes in my musical life…I can tell you that I will recover the close friendship I had with Demi."We found the above quote in Spanish, which was originally translated from English, so we can't guarantee that's what Joe said verbatim; however, we think it's really close.The important thing to take away from this: Joe still keeps Demi in his heart and doesn't have any hard feelings for her. Whether Demi feels the same way about Joe, well, that's a different story. He's the one that ditched her for an older girlfriend and then brought his new beau on tour with him and Demi. As we all know, it didn't take long for Demi to have a total breakdown.Demi has never directly blamed Joe or Ashley for her emotional problems, although she did hint that the whole situation angered her shortly before leaving for rehab.Joe might really want to rebuild his friendship with Demi, but he might also be trying to save face for the media. It's not healthy to hold onto anger forever, but sometimes it is healthy to avoid the people that have hurt you. Should Demi forgive Joe and rekindle their friendship? Would you if you were in her situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates