Friday, June 3, 2011

Zendaya: 'I'm Not Allowed To Date'


Shake It Up star Zendaya, 14, revealed to Tiger Beat: 'I don't know the first thing about crushing. I'm not allowed to date.' Her dad will not allowed her to have a boyfriend until age 16. But, Zendaya still hangs out with boys: 'Most of my friends are guys. They're cool to chill with and you don't have to worry..
about wearing makeup around them! I'm cool with not being able to date. I don't even think about boys that often because I'm so busy.' What do she look for in a guy? 'Personality is key. He was to be able to make me laugh.' On Bella Thorne: 'We're always there for each other.'

5 comments:

  1. Wow :o but I agree with Zendaya about her not being intrested in guys bcuz she's busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great see is only 22 days older than me maybe we can be together I go for personality too but none of my friends believe me

    I wish I can meet Zen in real life so I can see how see really is

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with her

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv u Zendaya u r so pretty i wish i was u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meeting zendaya would be awesome. Luv u zendaya And I agree with ur parents ur so pretty

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates