Sunday, August 28, 2011

Britney Spears Is 'Epitome Of Pop,' Says Demi Lovato


As part of the new generation of pop stars following in Britney's footsteps, Demi Lovato is pretty excited to see how the icon will be honored on Sunday night.

"Who isn't a Britney Spears fan?" Lovato asked, just days before the show goes live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. "My favorite Britney Spears song is 'I Wanna Go,' 'cause it's the latest song that she has and I love it."

Demi has a simpler reason for a Britney tribute: " 'Cause she's the ultimate pop star; nobody can touch her," Lovato said. "She's been around for such a long time now and she's the epitome of pop. So when I think of pop music, I think of her."

Ugh, I hate agreeing w/ Demi but she has a point!!! The Britney stan in her is the only redeeming quality she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates