Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stella Hudgens In Teen Vogue Mag


AGE 15

WHAT SHE'S WEARING "A Katie Ermilio top, Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony shorts, Falconiere necklace, Kenneth Jay Lane cuff, Juicy Couture bracelet, Lauren by Ralph Lauren belt, Hue tights, and Tuleste Market shoes."

DRAMA CLUB "I started acting when I was seven, but I stopped for a little while because I went on tour with my family when my sister [Vanessa Hudgens] was shooting High School Musical. Now I'm getting back into it." 

BLADES OF GLORY
"I've also been figure skating full-time for the past year. I started only a year before that. I began with baby skates, and I progressed really fast and got all these coaches. But about a month ago, I took a break to focus on acting."

LOAN STAR "My sister and I are pretty much the same size, which is fortunate for me but unfortunate for her because I always go to her house and am like, 'I need clothes.' The last time I raided her closet, I picked out a white dress that was not too long but not too short, a black faux-fur Juicy Couture coat, and cheetah-print shoes and sunglasses. I felt so cool."

Source:TeenVogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates