Saturday, August 27, 2011

Demi Lovato Hit New York And LA

Demi Lovato walking back to her car with a friend after visiting her doctor for a routine check up. The 'Skyscraper' songstress looked to have just crawled out of bed wearing her sweatpants and had 'Gabe' on her hand. GSI Media.

Demi told E!: 'I surround myself with people that are beneficial in my recovery my recovery is still a daily battle & I definitely hang out with people that support me in making the right decisions. I'm a happier and healthier person today..

because of choices I've made. Having the support of other artists and musicians and actors is really incredible and I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful to have that kind of support from people I look up to. Kim Kardashian has been a friend..

..of mine for a little bit and she's like a big sister to me. So, when she got to announce me performing at the Do Something Awards it was really cool, and we actually got glam together.'







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates