Thursday, August 18, 2011

Justin Bieber Has a Street Named After Him





A contest intended to inspire civic responsibility among elementary school students brought about some interesting consequences in Forney, Texas this summer.


E! Online reports that 11-year-old Caroline Gonzalez decided to effect change immediately after taking office as Forney's "mayor for a day," changing the name of one of the small city's streets to "Justin Bieber Way."

Gonzalez's reasons were clear: "Because I really like Justin Bieber. I like his music and I like him. And I thought, why not have a street in my hometown named after my favorite singer?"

Wow. Would living on a street named after a teen idol increase or decrease one's property value?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates