Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ashley Greene Talks Fan Love, Holiday Plans

Christmas came early for some lucky fans in New York City as Ashley Greene was in the house at Best Buy to sign copies of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” DVD.
The “New Moon” babe was in good spirits and shared that she loves to give back to the folks who have made her so famous.

"[I’ll be] hopefully making some people happy for Christmas. It's always so nice to be able to interact with these people who are so passionate about us."
As for her own holiday plans, Ashley explained, "I'm flying back to Jacksonville and I'll get to hang out with [my family] for a little while. I'm … going to a Green Bay Packers game with some of my best friends, so that'll be fun. … Other than that, just sitting by a fireplace, eating tons of food, drinking hot chocolate."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates