Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Selena Gomez & the Scene Perform At L.A.’s Jingle Ball

Selena Gomez and the Scene are set to sing live at the Z100 Jingle Ball in NYC this Friday, but Selena sang two songs the LA Jingle Ball this past weekend. She sang Year Without Rain and Rock God. You can catch the video at the bottom of this post.
I have to say that Selena’s outfit for the performance was a little daring on her half, but at the same time, I like the concept of a genie. I think she could have managed the outfit in a better way. What do you think?
Will you watch her NYC Jingle Ball performance on Fuse? I wish my local cable company offered Fuse, but they do not. I hope at least it can be streamed or someone will record it to post on YouTube. Selena has been so busy this year, I hope after she finishes her media tour she will take some time off. She has earned it all the way, if she does take some time off after the holidays.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates