Thursday, December 9, 2010

Justin Bieber: My Life's a Dream Come True

He’s always up to something, and On December 6 Justin Bieber was spotted leaving a film production studio in London, England.
The “One Less Lonely Girl” singer was busy doing promotional appearances for his brand new book “Justin Bieber: My World” and looked to be enjoying himself as he exited the “Daybreak” studio.
During his interview, Justin noted that while he’s been growing more and more accustomed to his fame, he still marvels at all he’s accomplished.
“It's definitely a dream come true, you know being able to travel the world, before this I had never even been on an airplane, it's incredible. I am travelling with so many great people, you know, the people that surround me are so close to me. My manager, everybody, we are all such a tight knit family it's really fun because I'm not only travelling with the people I work with, but they have become like my family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates