Thursday, December 30, 2010

Selena Gomez Eating Cookies With Priscilla Marie Deleon

Enjoying some time away from her busy schedule, Selena Gomez posted a picture of herself with Priscilla Marie Deleon eating cookies on her Plixi website today (December 28).

The “Wizards of Waverly Place” babe looked to be having a marvelous time, and added the caption, “I love my sister” to the candid shot.

As for her love life, Selena recently confessed that she definitely thinks Shia LaBeouf is the cat’s meow.

“I don't have a perfect boy. I guess they need to be honest and they need to be someone who I can really be myself around. Although, if they look identical to Shia LaBeouf that would be great!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates