Friday, December 10, 2010

Justin Bieber Talks About His Relationship With Jasmine Villegas with On a Show

He usually stays mum about his love life, but leave it to Barbara Walters to get Justin Bieber to open up.
The “One Time” heartthrob recently sat down with Walters for her “10 Most Fascinating People of 2010” special - which is airing Thursday - and she inquired about the photos of Bieber and rumored fling, Jasmine Villegas.
In a sneak peek that aired on “The View” this morning (December 8), Justin responded to questions showing the two getting cozy by saying, "I was kissing her.... Well, I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her. That's about it."
Expanding, Justin admitted he didn’t even know their picture was being taken and said, "It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates