Friday, December 10, 2010

Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal’s Brooklyn Lovin’

Enjoying plenty of public displays of affection, Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal were spotted out in Brooklyn, NYC over the Thanksgiving holiday.
New photos have just been released of Taylor and Jake out for a stroll, as well as Miss Swift bonding with Jake’s sister Maggie Gyllenhaal and her daughter Ramona.
In a recent interview, Taylor told press that she’s a big fan of getting all gussied up, and doesn’t really go out in public looking scrubby.
"When I'm in Nashville, I feel like I can go natural and not really worry about it, but I generally love makeup and I love dress-up. That's why award shows are so much fun for me. I'd never wish away makeup and getting all dolled up."







Enjoy the pictures of Taylor Swift with Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal in Brooklyn over the holidays.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates